You've signed up to Kayak down the Kinni with the Swinging Bridge Crew!
Date: Sunday, August 7th
Meet Time: 10am
Launch Time: 11am
Meet Location: Glen Park (by the tennis courts)
Kayaking the River isn't the same as a walk on the beach. Below we have listed some things you will want to pack and do to be prepared for the trip! We plan to go even if there is a chance for rain. Please dress accordingly! We are budgeting for about 4 hours on the River with the current conditions!
What to Bring/Wear
- Water shoes or old tennis shoes (do NOT wear loose sandals or flip flops)
- Sunscreen & Bug Spray (we will have some before you get on the water to share)
- Bottle with ice water
- Waterproof floating phone bag (if you plan to bring your phone or other valuables)
- Plastic bag or small cooler (space is limited on the rentals)
- Ice Pack or Zip Lock with ice (to keep your beer cold)!
- If you NEED prescription glasses, make sure to have a strap! I've know people who lost their glasses!
- Wear a swimsuit or fast drying clothes
- You might want a towel and a change of clothes for after
- Cash or a credit card for the tap room after the trip
What We Provide
- All packages include a 4 Pack of Swinging Bridge Beer for the trip down the Kinni plus a coupon for one FREE menu item and two beer tokens at the Swinging Bridge Tap Room after the trip!
- The "VIP Package" includes your Kayak Rental, PFD, Paddle, and Transportation from the State Park Bridge to Glen Park or the Swinging Bridge Tap Room.
- The "Bring Your Own Kayak" package DOES NOT include transportation! Let us know if you are unsure where to park your vehicle .
If you have any additional questions, please contact: